Chantal’s Homemade Lemonade Recipe
Lemonade is so tasty and refreshing, I love making my own version at home, and because I use honey instead of sugar it’s a diet friendly treat as well.
- 2 cups cold, filtered water
- 2 Tablespoons of raw local honey
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 2 lemons, peeled
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (research shows cayenne may help burn calories and decrease appetite)
- 1 handful ice
- Blend all ingredients, except ice, in a high-power blender until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again until smooth.
- Serve your home-made lemonade over ice.