Pomegranate garlic lamb loin chops
Pomegranate and garlic lamb chops that are gourmet, delicious, and super easy to prepare. Improve your dinner repertoire with this incredible 15-minute gourmet recipe. With video, so you can cook along with me and make these mouthwatering pomegranate garlic lamb loin chops.
- 4 lamb loin chops (ideally not too thick as a time saver)
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 30ml olive oil
- fresh parsley chopped
- 60ml pure pomegranate juice.
- 50g cup pomegranate seeds
- 100g baby marrow, peeled into ribbons
- 50g feta cheese cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make sure the lamb is at room temperature before starting.
- In a bowl mix the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Rub lamb loin chops with this mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan.
- Add lamb loin chops and cook on high heat for about 3 minutes on one side, then turn over and cook for 3 minutes on the other side.
- Reduce the heat, flip the lamb chops back to the other side, and cover with a lid.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Check the lamb loin chops for doneness and remove from the pan.
- Add the pomegranate juice to the leftover juice in the pan and reduce for 2 minutes on a high heat.
- Drizzle over loin chops sprinkle with pomegranate seeds
- In the pan drizzle some olive oil and flash fry the baby marrow ribbons.
- Top your pomegranate garlic lamb loin chops with feta cheese and serve alongside lamb.