Saucy centered chocolate pudding with creme fraiche
This saucy centered chocolate pudding recipe makes puddings that are cute, delicious, and only take 15 minutes to make. Part of the 15-minute gourmet series on YouTube this recipe has a video so you can cook along with me.
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 60g unsalted butter
- 80g dark chocolate
- 1 eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 60g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20g plain flour
- 4 tbsp creme fraiche
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Grab 4 ramekins or mini enamel mugs and place on a baking tray.
- Dice the butter and chop the chocolate into small cubes. Microwave on high (800W) for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between until almost all of the chocolate has melted.
- Stir to melt the last bit of chocolate.
- Crack the eggs and egg yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and the salt and whisk until pale.
- Fold the chocolate mix into the eggs.
- Add the flour and fold to combine fully.
- Pour the chocolate mix into the ramekins or mugs, filling about ¾ of the way up.
- Put the baking tray into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes (it can take some experimentation with your oven and the size of your moulds!).
- Serve up your saucy centered chocolate pudding with fridge-cold creme fraiche.